Information For New Patients
We Make It Easy
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience as comfortable as possible. We recommend starting with a checkup. A dentist will assess your complete oral health. We will discuss your options and provide a treatment plan to meet your needs.
We provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
What to Expect
The dentist will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1–1½ hours. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.